The samples below are for illustration only. Every Occasion is unique and tailed to your requirements.
I pride myself in offering a bespoke service to all my clients.
Quotes given on request
Garden Setting with a Buffet Table laid as a Mirrored Image
A combinatin of French, Italian and Spanish dishes with a hot centerpiece.
(3 per person)
- Roquefort Filo Parcels
- Caramelised Onion Tatin Tarts
- Smoked Salmon Blinis
- Tuna Pilaf Terrine with Anchovy
- Artichoke Hearts with Pesto
- Parma Ham and Sunblushed Tomato wraps
- Prawn and Cucumber Mayonnaise
- Grilled Chorizo with Marinated Olives
- Fillets of ‘Hot’ Smoked Salmon
- Fresh baked Bread and Butter
- Slow cooked shredded Shoulder of English Lamb with Mint,Pomegranate and Garlic
- Mixed Leaf and Dressing
- Tomato, Mozarella and Red Onion
- Crunchy Vegetable
- Crème Fraiche; Spiced Couscous and Fruits
- Potato Salad.
- Fresh Fruit Tartlets
- Chocolate Torte
Buffet includes preparation in our own Kitchens, delivery and layout but no service or crockery. Crockery, cutlery and glassware hire available.
20 canapes per person, being a mix of all listed. Served over a three hour period
- Mini Beef Burgers with Ketchup
- Fish and Chip Cornets
- Blinis with Smoked Salmon and Black Roe
- Tiger Prawn Risotto
- Chicken Fillet rolled in Fresh Herbs
- Taramasalata on Cucumber
- Miniature Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
- Miniature Ham Sandwiches
- Pork Chipolatas with Balsamic Tomato Dip
- Wild Watercress and Avocado Mousse on RiceCrackers
- Caramelised Onion Tatin
- Gruyere and Onion Tarts
- Scampi with Tartare Sauce
- Hot Potato and Onion Cakes
- Thai Green Chicken Curry Shots
- Tiger Prawn Tempura Batter
- Devils on Horseback.
This service provides full service of Food, with Client Supplying Drinks. We supply 3 Waiting Staff and 2 Chefs Serving Salvers etc., Crockery Cutlery, Paper Napkins and Glassware. This is washed at your venue in your kitchen by us, with kitchen left as found.
Sunday Lunch Party ~ Sample Menu
- Assorted Canapés ~ 4 per person
- Warm Salad of Avocado, Bacon Pine Nuts and Garlic
- Fresh Rolls and Butter Pan fried Canon of English Lamb with Herb Crust Rosti Potato, Broccoli Proven, Kale, Buttered Fine Beans,Port Wine Reduction and Artichoke Purée
- Trio of Miniature Desserts ~ Fresh Fruit Brandy Snap; Rich Lemon Cream; White Chocolate, Honey and Almond Mousse; Coulis and Garnishes
- Small Platter of French Cheeses Crackers and Fruits
- Coffee, Tea and Petit Fours
Service includes preparation in our own Kitchens, Delivery, Table Laying and Dressing,
(including Flower Arrangement) Serving, Clearing and Washing Up. Crockery,
Cutlery and Glassware provided.
Reception from 3.30 pm; Dinner served at 5.30 pm; Close Bar and finish 11.30 pm.
- Canapes ~ Crudités; Dips, Almonds and Olives
- Avocado and Three Prawn Tower with Crème Fraiche Sauce
- Salad of Smoked Bacon, Leeks and Mushrooms, Warm Butter and Garlic Dressing
- Platter of Antipasti; Tomato Mozzarella Salad; Artichoke Heart Vinaigrette; Italian Ham
- Quail Egg Mayonnaise
- Fish Platter ~ Chargrilled Fillet of Sea Bass; Poached Salmon Trout Medallion; Grilled King Scallop with Large Crevette. Bearnaise Sauce; Fries or Duchess Potatoes; Fine Beans tied with Leek Bow.
- Selsey Lobster and Salad~ served with Lemon and Herb Mayonnaise, Potato Salad with mixed Fruit, Cucumber and Herb Vinaigrette in Radicchio Leaf.
- Medallion of Scottish Beef ~ Glazed with Dijon Mustard
- Fresh Lemon Tart, Caramelised Zest and Clotted Cream.
Tea or Coffee and Chocolate Mints
Service includes all Kitchen and Waiting Staff to cover the hours specified above. Duties include laying up of tables, serving all drinks at Reception, serving and clearing Food and running Bar from 8 pm – 11.30 pm
All Refrigeration and Catering Equipment required for the menu provided
Terms and Conditions
- Full Public Liability Insurance provided
- 20% Deposit required at Time of Booking.
- Balance payable on day of Event
- 2.5% Commission Charge for Credit Card Payment